USJT Group Golf Travel – Fraternity/Sorority programs
USJT Golf Travel offers fraternities and sororities a great way to keep loyalty and interest by providing past and current members with outstanding domestic and international golf holidays.
International golf holidays to St. Andrews, Scotland for The Birthplace of Golf Program takes the group to St. Andrews, Scotland, or off to Ireland and Counties Kerry, Cork, Waterford, and Wicklow for our Emerald Isle Golf Experience
Available a bit closer to home is a summer experience to The Kohler Golf Academy and four championship courses at Whistling Straits and Blackwolf Run in Kohler, WI, or a winter holiday at The Arizona Biltmore Golf Club in Phoenix, AZ.
USJT Golf Travel will assemble for golf enthusiasts of all ages and abilities an outstanding itinerary, schedule, and assist with registrations, bookings, tee times, accommodations, and ground transportation while responding promptly and efficiently to all questions.
Travel coordinators will have a variety of accommodation options including lovely Bed and Breakfasts, quaint rooming houses, three, four, and five star hotels, golfing lodges, or campus residential facilities. Accommodations are selected for their quality, safety, proximity to golf courses, and access to shopping, historical attractions, and restaurants.
Please read on.
Why USJT Group Golf Travel?
- Our only business is golf travel and golf holidays.
- Our only destinations are the finest courses and hidden gems of Scotland and Ireland.
- Every arrangement and request including selection of golf courses, tee times, accommodations, sightseeing, and ground transportation are handled by professionals who have personally experienced Scotland and Ireland.
All USJT programs are administered using the following corporate policies.
- “Our First-Hand Knowledge Guarantee” assures every traveler that USJT Golf Travel has visited, inspected, and established a close business relationship with every golf course, practice range, university facility, bed and breakfast, hotel, ground transportation provider, and sightseeing attraction that our customers will experience.
- “Our Common Sense Approach” focuses on the two most important commodities to golf travel – time and energy. USJT Golf Travel wisely budgets golfers’ time allowing for maximum use of each day while scheduling proper and appropriate amounts of rest so golfers are ready and able to enjoy every part of the adventure.
All participants are provided ground transportation by companies with modern, certified motor coaches driven by professional drivers. Travelers will never have concern as to driving, routes, destinations, Scottish or Irish driving laws, insurance, or operating a motor vehicle on an unfamiliar side of the road
USJT Group Golf Travel will assemble an outstanding itinerary, and schedule, and assist with every detail ensuring a first-class experience. Each participating group association will be provided a generous incentive and compensatory package.
Please click here to see upcoming USJT Fraternity/Sorority Golf Programs
Next Step: Contact USJT Golf Travel Offices to begin planning an incredible custom golf travel experience for your group association!