St. Andrews Links Junior Ladies Open Program
July 28-August 4, 2017
July 27-August 9, 2018
St. Andrews, Scotland
Competitive program for young ladies under 23 as of January 1, 2017, and a USGA handicap not exceeding 18, USJT Family Member Program is available.
U.S. Junior Tours Golf Experience is an American based first class educational and athletic travel program that provides worldwide experiences including professional instruction, international competition, and cultural activities. Golfers from all countries are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Program itinerary includes:
Sunday – practice round on Strathtyrum Course
Monday – qualifying round on Strathtyrum Course
Tuesday – 16 low scratch scores play on the Strathtyrum Course in scratch match play
for the Golf Monthly Trophy
Tuesday – 8 next lowest net scores failing to qualify play on the Strathtyrum Course in
full handicap match play for the Girls’ Open Quaich
Tuesday – Remaining non-qualifiers play in a handicap Stableford competition on the
Strathtyrum Course for the Links Trust Quaich
Wednesday– match play continues on the Eden Course
Thursday – semifinals for the Golf Monthly Trophy and finals for the title of
St. Andrews Links Junior Ladies’ Open Champion on The Old Course
- Entry to St. Andrews Junior Ladies Open
- Practice round on Strathtyrum Course
- Qualifying round on Strathtyrum Course
- BBQ social and prize drawing
- Match play for qualifiers on Eden Course and Old Course
- Medal play for non-qualifiers on Strathtyrum Course
- Practice time at the famous St. Andrews Practice Centre
- Ground transportation from/to Edinburgh airport, to/from golf courses
- Single-room residence hall accommodations, private shower and bathroom facilities, linens, blankets, and daily towel service
- Opportunity to ballot for play on The Old Course
- USJT Group Golf Travel escort
Contact USJT Golf Travel office and start planning now for this incredible program. Booking early will guarantee pricing. USJT Golf Travel will assist with every detail assuring a first-class experience!
Non-golfers are always welcome – Parents, grandparents, siblings, etc. wishing to travel with the group may do so by joining the U.S.Junior Tours’ Family Members Program.
Balloting for the Old Course (daily lottery for tee times) can be arranged and added to the itinerary. Over 50% of daily ballots are successful, and there is no charge for balloting.
Green fees (£160.00 – approx. $250.00) for the Old Course are not included.
This is an incredible opportunity for players to experience international competition, travel to destinations that live the history of golf.Contact USJT Golf Travel to book St. Andrews, Scotland Junior Ladies Open Program