USJT Group Golf Travel – Alumni Association programs
FACT: Alumni offices and their associations are critical in maintaining positive relationships with graduates, friends, and donors.
FACT: Alumni association travel programs want to offer exciting and unique activities to continue to attract interest and generosity.
USJT Golf Travel offers alumni associations a great way to keep loyalty and interest with an international golf holiday to St. Andrews, Scotland for The Birthplace of Golf Program.
Available a bit closer to home is a winter holiday at The Arizona Biltmore Golf Club in Phoenix, AZ.
USJT Golf Travel will assemble an outstanding itinerary, schedule, and assist with registrations, bookings, tee times, accommodations, and ground transportation while responding promptly and efficiently to all questions.
Alumni association administrators will have a variety of accommodation options including lovely Bed and Breakfasts, quaint rooming houses, three, four, and five star hotels, golfing lodges, or campus residential facilities. Accommodations are selected for their quality, safety, proximity to golf courses, and access to shopping, historical attractions, and restaurants.
Please read on.
Why USJT Alumni Golf Travel?
- Our only business is golf travel and golf holidays.
- Our only destinations are the finest courses and hidden gems of Scotland and North America.
- Every arrangement and request including selection of golf courses, tee times, accommodations, sightseeing, and ground transportation are handled by professionals who have personally experienced each individual destination.
All USJT programs are administered using the following corporate policies.
- “Our First-Hand Knowledge Guarantee” assures every traveler that USJT Golf Travel has visited, inspected, and established a close business relationship with every golf course, practice range, university facility, bed and breakfast, hotel, ground transportation provider, and sightseeing attraction that our customers will experience.
- “Our Common Sense Approach” focuses on the two most important commodities to golf travel – time and energy. USJT Golf Travel wisely budgets golfers’ time allowing for maximum use of each day while scheduling proper and appropriate amounts of rest so golfers are ready and able to enjoy every part of the adventure.
Why USJT Alumni Golf Travel Excels:
Selected golf courses will include “big name/must play venues” together with lesser known jewels that offer equal or greater challenge and outstanding value. In addition to playing top links and parkland courses, travelers will explore local points of interest, learn about local culture, and meet others who enjoy and appreciate the value of travel.
Please click here to see upcoming USJT Alumni Association Programs
Next Step: Contact USJT Golf Travel Offices to begin planning an incredible golf travel experience for your alumni association!